Saturday, January 25, 2014

Recent Projects

Here are a couple of recent projects! More how-tos to come! But for now, check these out.

Bridal Party Gift: Apron

I anticipated it being a little sexy apron that you can cook in AND play in. With the apron, I gave some choice items including but not limited to a duster and red lipstick. Here are a few shots of the process!

I love pleating!
Now I am thinking it should have ONLY been the white part... next time!
Making progress...

The finished apron took a lot of fighting and reevaluating. I did end up pleating the chest part to make fit and it looked sexier then before so I am okay with it! Next time, it will be a smoother process!


Baby Shower Gift: Bibs!

My friends are having a baby boy so I threw together a couple of baby bibs for her baby shower! I may do a tutorial down the road. 


Baby Gift: Diaper Clutch!

My friend just had her first baby girl! I made this clutch and a coordinating changing pad. With the gift, I included wipes and diapers so she can grab this and go when on the run. [Please just imagine the diamond button I finished the clutch with.] 




Thank you,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment