I decided to make a strap to keep it in place. It took me no more then 30 MINUTES - I promise, it's that easy!
What you need:
- Two scraps of coordinating fabric
- Velcro (button or snaps work too)
- Sewing machine (DUH)
|For Christmas, I made a computer case out of these fabrics and I LOVED them together|
- Cut the fabrics 2.5"X12.5" for an Apple computer cord (adjust as needed)
- Pin right sides together
|I curved one end to give it some character|
- Sew the edges leaving an inch gap to pull fabric through
- Flip inside out
- Iron well
- Iron and pin the hole in place
- With coordinating thread, sew along the outside edge making sure to secure the gap you pulled the fabric through.
- I used iron-on velcro but a button or snaps would work well too. Pay attention when ironing these on - with the curved edge, put the velcro on the back side. Measure it around your cord and place the second velcro on the front side toward the bottom.
- Tada!! Your computer cord, head phones or phone charger will be kept clean and organized while being bounced around throughout the day!